Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Pirate Vs Ninja

so the debate was never really solved,

Ninjas are killing machines but pirates are mean brawlers who can only be killed by another pirate

So on that note who would win

Naruto universe or One Piece Universe

tail'ed beats aside as there way over powered, unless OP has god like monsters also

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

The navy admirals of One Piece could defeat the tailed beasts. :nod: Quite a few of the devil fruit powers in OP are insanely powerful... and Whitebeard could destroy the world on a whim. X'D I think alot of the ninjas from the Naruto universe could easily own alot of the pirates in One Piece tho because of the large number of pirates that just aren't that strong.. but the villages of naruto means theres alot of ninjas that are well organized and fighting on the same side compared to the random handfuls of pirates that are sailing as independent groups... however, there are some allegiances and larger pirate organizations in one piece, but only a few that could be the size of some of the ninja villages. But I think the one piece universe would win in overall power and techniques.

Madara vs. Kuma would be a great fight to watch... Kuma's speed could rival Madara's space time teleportation.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

You also have to factor in secret Ninja moves that we've never heard of that crop up in different fights, we're talking of serious forbidden moves that somehow people recognize but have never seen before.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

You have a point there. You also have to wonder about how chakra energy blasts would react to devil fruit powers and haki abilities. Could Naruto's ultimate rasen shurikan hit a logia user? Now I think that since Naruto's element is wind, he'd have a good advantage over a fire user like Ace. But of course someone like Enel would instant kill Naruto because he has the mantra advantage, he is a logia, and his lightning would easily trump Naruto's chakra element. Naruto would have to go into full tailed beast mode assuming he doesn't instant die just so the fight would be a bit more even.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

ninja can use clones of water or whatever to take a hit but if the person themselves get hit, death

for the logia users (gotta b careful so I aint givin up spoilers) unless you find a way to negate their fruit you aint doing no damage.

Chopper after that 3rd rumble ball is likely as powerful as a tailed beast and he's not even an awakened zoan ~yet~.

I can't say a whole lot cuz of the spoiler factor but after you see the Impel Down/Marineford stuff you'll see what I mean

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this