Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

Something my boss doesn't know!

... that I browse the forums, Facebook, and occasionally read OP/ Naruto/ Claymore/ etc. when they come out.

Dish out yer secrets :sly:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

stuff our bosses don't know? or just secrets in general X'D

my boss doesn't know that i let the cashiers do whatever they want (as long as they accomplish the tiny bit of work we have to do at night) including letting my 1 friend bring in his laptop so we can watch anime in the office all night X'D

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

i dont really have a secret...my boss just lets me do whatever as long as i get my work done

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've made out with two very attractive co-workers... off the clock at my house of course... but still a violation of company policy. X'D

You're my hero of the day.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Did you say 'period'?? Wha...wha..*brain goes in a frenzy*...*over-worked...can't think*...*mis-reads his post*... 2 girls at the same time when they had their period?!

X'D oooooooooohhhhhhkies Cabbit ^_^

DX, I can imagine you walking around em, smacking them in the butt and grinning each time you pass them. Casanova.

I dont have a boss so to speak but nobody at school knows im bi. Speaking of which I just passed my CPR class last week and thought I would share a little video. GG im sure you will like this:

[nomedia]

[/nomedia]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru