Sign in to follow this  
Eli

Wow... Starcraft 2, anyone?

I can't believe there aren't any threads about this. Or are the rest of you like me and have completely forgotten much of their past time -because- you've been playing it non-stop? Incredible freakin' game.

ID: Aveyax

3-1.gif

ahaha ya now that you mention it, i did forget to post a topic about it because i've been playing it X'D

absolutely amazing :D I'll bring it to the next fest so you can play it sledggers ^_^

on a completely unrelated to game note.. i was kinda bummed that I couldn't put any spaces or underscores in my battle.net name :( i miss my old "Meg_A_Zergling" name... doesn't look as cool being "megazergling".

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

its such an amazing game =D the campaign is really good and honestly almost makes multiplayer look dull

realID: eppyomega@gmail.com

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i got it but cant play online

the campain is freeking awesome

theres a glitch though,

it basic turns off my grapics card if i have it on full

thing is, it recommends ultra settings based on my specs. and plays smooth aswell.

just after 20 mins my comp crashes

apparently it is a known bug

i have to play on low settings pretty much

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

ahaha ya now that you mention it, i did forget to post a topic about it because i've been playing it X'D

absolutely amazing :D I'll bring it to the next fest so you can play it sledggers ^_^

on a completely unrelated to game note.. i was kinda bummed that I couldn't put any spaces or underscores in my battle.net name :( i miss my old "Meg_A_Zergling" name... doesn't look as cool being "megazergling".

Awesome! :D I can't wait to play it! :D

lol... mega zergling. That name sounds like a godzilla enemy. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

So am I DX, doesn't mean you should miss out on this awesomeness. The glitch might be the same one that burns up video cards when it's not doing anything. If you just sit there, it ultra-renders everything.

http://www.dailytech.com/Hot+Starcraft+II+is+Frying+Graphics+Cards+Blizzard+Issues+Temporary+Fix/article19224.htm

Certain screens make your hardware work pretty hard

Screens that are light on detail may make your system overheat if cooling is overall insufficient. This is because the game has nothing to do so it is primarily just working on drawing the screen very quickly. A temporary workaround is to go to your Documents\StarCraft II Beta\variables.txt file and add these lines:

frameratecapglue=30

frameratecap=60

You may replace these numbers if you want to.

3-1.gif