Sign in to follow this  
Sojourn

Hi! I'm new...Kind of..

So... lol. This is going to be possibly the strangest post I'll ever make..

I used to be a member of AncientClan like... 3+ years ago, and then I just kind of fell out of it. Not really sure why. Anyway!

Some of you may remember me as...

CGRH-OneShotKill

Maybe not. Either way, that's me. But I've done a lot of changing since then, so I thought it was only proper that I make a new account.

Anyway, enough babbling.

I'm back, and this time, I'll be sticking around. Atleast for a while. Not really sure. There's stuff. But that's for a different post...

So.. I should probably get around to what I actually started this post to do...

HI! I'm Sojourn! And I'm new...kind of. :bow:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome back. Do you poop?!

Part of me can't help but wonder if that's some sort of trick question.. or if there's a hidden meaning, so I'll ignore it for now..

Edited by Sojourn
Edited to include sig. Not sure if it's too big. I use it on a game-related forum that has similar rules, and they allow it x.x sooo... i'm not sure.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah i remember you...welcome back :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Lol I remember all of you, though I don't remember GG being this strange, but maybe that's the absence affecting me.

Thanks for all the welcome backs, didn't know how my return would be accepted.:picknose:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome back! I remember you. :wave: and I think I have the sig rules set so nobody can upload an image too big or it'll tell you.

lmao. Yeah, its a one piece reference. Whenever Luffy meets someone new he generally asks random questions...

There also this one from when he first met Brooke, who is a talking skeleton:

picture.php?albumid=3&pictureid=52

X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

hey, hes considered newish... why hasnt anyone eaten him yet?

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50