Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Cage on-board for Ghost Rider 2

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/104093-neveldine-and-taylor-confirmed-for-ghost-rider-2

Nicolas Cage will return for a Ghost Rider sequel helmed by Neveldine/Taylor, the actor confirmed tonight on "The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson."

"There's gonna be a new one," Cage told Ferguson after the host presented him with a model of a flaming skull, "I just made the deal today."

He also confirmed the recent rumor that Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor (Crank, Gamer) will direct the film, still rumored to be called Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.

another round of cage pointing at people with an evil stare

The 1st movie kinda sucked, dont know why there going ahead with this one, apart from trying to ride the coat tails of the up and coming super hero movies

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Yeah, in 2007 he went bankrupt really bad because of his lavish home purchases, and the problem was his accountant/ real estate agent who he claims failed to take action on unpaid taxes for a few years worth together, because of which the IRS was after his monkey's butt. I liked Cage in Kick-ass, Knowing, Adaptation from his recent flicks.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Eva Mendes will not be returning for the Ghost Rider sequel (tentatively titled Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance), the actress confirmed to SHH at yesterday's junket for her upcoming film, The Other Guys.

Mendes appeared in the first Ghost Rider film as Roxanne, the childhood sweetheart of Nicolas Cage's Johnny Blaze.

"No, unfortunately," was the actress' only comment when asked about whether or not she'd be back for the recently-announced sequel, set to again star Cage with the new director team of Neveldine/Taylor.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/104213-no-eva-mendes-for-ghost-rider-2

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm glad she wont be in it. Shes not that great of an actress and her character was a bit shallow. besides, she always wore kid size shirts to show off her boobs. What news reporter would seriously dress like that? X'D I think the movie needs a bit of a fresh start anyway. They should focus more on action, his powers and a good villain.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Actresses like her shouldn't be allowed to wear any sort of clothing whatsoever. It's criminal, otherwise.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.