Kite

New Season of Berserk.. Maybe

New Berserk episode was SO good. Picking up the magazine tonight. There's also a special thing the bookstore's doing for Jojo because of the new anime series, so that should be interesting.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I enjoyed the movies released so far (1&2)

I hope they make a second trilogy to show the story continue from what we have seen already in the anime :)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I enjoyed the movies released so far (1&2)

I hope they make a second trilogy to show the story continue from what we have seen already in the anime :)

Whatcha think of the lack of a music theme in the first one? Jarring CG? Change in story? Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I think the anime is way more developed which is natural given the length of them both, 

being honest i think the movies are missing some of the essence of what made berserk so great which is the character development and growth, but i am such a berserk fan i mentally fill in the blanks ;p

the second movie had 2 key scenes left out which i am not sure were in the original manga

gutts vs 100 men, he started off by fighting a huge monster of a man who wielded a mace, and only risked his life and weapon being defensive for caska, and she realised it, it was a break through moment for her in realising gutts battles for his men not as a mindless berserker.

second scene, is when gutts sword breaks mid battle but Zoad from miles away super throws him a new one,

this to me showed that Zoad respected gutts as a warrior

The original anime music is / was amazing, but i find most older anime had better music then more recent work, 

The CG was not great, but I understood what they were trying for, these days of HD animators attention to detail is more important then ever, CG makes life easier for them, imagine spending 25 mins drawing then an hour animating clouds that are on scene for 4 seconds

what are your thoughts on it

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''