Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

NE heat wave

[ame=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38103189#38103189]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

8:10 am 78 feels like 78 with 70% humidity

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

http://www.cnycentral.com/weather/

I dun mind the heat so much as the fuckin humidity. not a fan of swimming in the air -_-;

So who remembers there being "cooling centers" around when they were a kid? I'll have to do some research but I think this is a more recent or at least more recently implemented program around here. The last decade~ish or so.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

it was 102 here yesterday, and with humidity, it felt like 109? it was hot as BALLS here. and today isnt looking any better.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

its been getting to the 100s around me too...think it got up to the feels like 108 mark

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

uggggggggggggh

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

uggggggggggggh

:robot: I had no idea you also got Binghamton's weather reports...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this