Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Barack Obama plays golf eight more times than George W. Bush

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/barackobama/7607947/Barack-Obama-plays-golf-eight-more-times-than-George-W-Bush.html

President Barack Obama has played golf 32 times since he took office, eight more than his predecessor George W. Bush - who was mocked by the Left for his fondness for the game - did in his entire presidency.

Mr Obama's latest outing on the links came on Sunday, when an opportunity opened up on his schedule after flying bans over most of northern and central Europe forced him to cancel his trip to Krakow to attend the funeral of Lech Kaczynski, the Polish president.

Mr Bush was shown in the Michael Moore film Fahrenheit 9/11 condemning "terrorist killers" in the Middle East when asked a question on the golf course in 2002. Barely pausing for breath, he added: "Thank you. Now watch this drive."

Mr Bush later gave up golf, saying in a 2008 interview: "I don't want to some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf... And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

The golfing figures were compiled by Mark Knoller of CBS Radio, the unofficial White House statistician.

Mr Obama's Sunday golf game prompted anger in Poland, where the Warsaw Business Post carried a headline reading: "Obama goes golfing instead of attending Kaczynskis' funeral".

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

So while he is out playing golf we have this disaster in the gulf going on? Im not surprised.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

So while he is out playing golf we have this disaster in the gulf going on? Im not surprised.

Not entirely sure what yer implying there.

Who cares if he's playing golf? Yer not surprised? What more could he do aside from go out there and plug the hole with all the retarded republicans who are Apologizing to BP because the president is making them set aside 20 Billion to pay for the people who are affected in the gulf.

Khellv2.jpg

Not entirely sure what yer implying there.

Who cares if he's playing golf? Yer not surprised? What more could he do aside from go out there and plug the hole with all the retarded republicans who are Apologizing to BP because the president is making them set aside 20 Billion to pay for the people who are affected in the gulf.

Ok so maybe that was bitchy. *shrugs*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

AHEM! that 20 billion was forced on by the Obama Adminstration without a proper court case (the proper name of what thats called escapes me) and will probably, after all this is done with, be brought up in court.

And on a side note, WHO GIVES A SHIT! If the guy wants to play golf, let him! What else does he have to do? he probably wastes less tax payer money playing golf then flying out to the gulf to look at the oil like he did the last 3 times and not do SHIT!

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I suppose you should only give a shit about Obama playing golf if you made a big fuss out of GW playing golf. And the wars in the middle east are still going on. So basically same shit minus oil spill.

as for me I don't care if they play golf.

What if they weren't playing golf & instead spending time with their families. "President doesn't fix shit since he spends more time with his family." In that situation the biggest assholes would tend to be the ones who reported it. And in either situation the reporters deserve a nice hot cup of STFU. Why should I care what someone does in there free time if it doesn't harm anyone? Reporting such stuff is sleazy garbage.

All the real news is what they don't do in their free time. As in the stuff that will actually affect peoples lives.

As for the presidents I'd rather he'd play golf if he honestly doesn't know what to do. Do we really need another Rudy Giuliani? You know someone who pretends to be the hero of a major crisis? Because if anyone is they should look no further than BP & there safety measures.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I sat back from day 1 watching Exxon v Baker play out. Prince William Sound and its people were ass raped by Exxon, never compensated properly and the mess wasn't cleaned up properly. The Supreme Court ended up siding with Exxon after the shit dragged on for 20 years.

so...

Having BP pony up some cash to start paying for this shit is a good start. As this slow motion nightmare continues on for months and the oil lingers and the dead zones spread.... This is going to cost BP quarterly profits for a good long time. I wont be the least bit surprised if this grossly negligent disaster ends up putting BP out of business and I don't give a flying fuck if it does.

I want these polluting industries to have proper safety regulations imposed and enforced with hellacious consequences; like jail for employees since a corp is a person now and our govt seizing control of repeat offending companies.

You don't let a toddler play with a jug of bleach with a loose cap and if ya do you have to answer to child protective. They might even take your kid away until you parenting class away some of your stupid. If corps want the same rights as individuals then they must deal with the same consequences of their stupidity.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What more could he do aside from go out there and plug the hole with all the retarded republicans

That actually scares me. O_O

No one here is an expert on how to stop this thing, but BP experts/engineers aren't doing any better after watching their incompetent efforts to stop this and clean this mess up for 2 months now, until spill gets so huge that it could threaten Atlantic oceanic life if this continues.

Hurricane season is upon the gulf coast and it could get way, way worse. If president of the most powerful country doesn't know what to do, with all the fields of experts, resources, money, and menpower, then he is absolutely useless. Let's all just hope another Katrina doesn't hit.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Personally when they were cutting the top of the pipe off instead of cutting it off, they could've crimped the pipe and mostly cut the flow.

The main problem with this is the fact they had NO plans in place incase something goes wrong. They've not updated their tech in over 30 years for how to fix these kinds of problems. "Drill another hole and drop in cement shouldn't be the only answer. If blowout preventers can fail. Then take em back to the drawing board and create something better. An old saying comes to mind here, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Definately applies.

(Btw, Read the entire thing, Personally, not all republicans are bad/retarded. But apologizing to a corporation because they're being made to pay for their own fuckup? Both bad and retarded.)

Edited by Khellendross

Khellv2.jpg

Sign in to follow this