Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

King's Quest: The Silver Lining

11 posts in this topic

Yay! They finally worked it out!! That was like the third time they had to deal with a cease-and-desist, but each time, the fans have been able to help convince the company to go ahead and let them do it! *happydance* I've actually played the demo, and it does look interesting. I'm just glad they got the OK to go for it. ^_^

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Waiting on the third one now. ^_^;

Gotta say, good cliffhanger for the second one. Really felt for Grahmn too. They're doing a good job of involving the characters in the story.

acsig2016.jpg

I haven't been able to play it yet. -_- my main hard drive only has about 1.5 gigs of free space at the moment and I haven't figured out how to get it to install to my external harddrive... -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I don't know if it will install to the external, but you should be able to choose the install path.

acsig2016.jpg

It didn't even give me a choice. I double click the file on my external harddrive and it seemed to start decompressing onto my c drive. After about 4 minutes my computer gave me the low disk space warning and when I checked it already took up 1.6 gigs of space on my c drive.. I had to cancel before I even got to the installation process. -_- I guess I'll have to clear off some hard drive space just to get past the first part.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

hmmm....i'll check when i get home as to how much it takes up....i can't remember offhand, but that seems a little high....

acsig2016.jpg