Sign in to follow this  
slippers

People that don't age well

listening to sinead o'connor and wondered what she looked like today so i googled. i was kinda shocked because she's only like 40 years old

before - around mid 90s so pretty with or without hair

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVf2NCGkgTU]YouTube- Sinéad O'Connor-Famine[/nomedia]

and now..

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nfJ228PJHA]YouTube- Sinead O'Connor Late Late Show April 2010[/nomedia]

------------------------------------------

angela cartwright another hottie from lost in space as penny robinson and sound of music as brigitta

such a beauty when she was young - during mid 60s

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yVM1yp7nts]YouTube- Space Girl[/nomedia]

and now just your average jane

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTf33cEIAnI]YouTube- Angie Cartwright interview at Barnes & Noble[/nomedia]

------------------------------------------

i have had bad diet/habits for over a decade now and it definitely affected my skin/health and probably irreversible to some level. both of my parents' side don't get white hair until they are well into their 70s which is kinda cool. but peoples been assuming i'm older than my brother even though my brother is older and taller..hurts my feelings lmao i'm still working out but now only once a week and really forcing myself to. don't know if i can keep this up but i'm planning to change my diet at least try to be healthy again

are you taking care of yourself or are you just planning to go with the flow since life is short lol?

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I'm a casualty of this, and need to change a few things in terms of sleeping and eating habits to live a lot healthier. 2-3 weeks ago there was a census lady who came home because my form didn't reach them, and my Mom was visiting me. She mistook her for my wife, and my Mom does look young, but at the same time, I look older than my age also. When we were at Bath & Body Works picking up a gift basket, Mom was trying out a lotion, and this dude comes to us, and tell us "Hey, check this one out instead, I'm telling you, it's great" and walks to the shelf, picks up a bottle and tells Mom "Yep, this is it ... we use it a lot, and I'm telling you it's great ... especially if you want to sex or spice things up in the bedroom with you two" and I laughed telling him that she was my mother, and Mom was embarrassed and we all laughed about it. The guy didn't even work there >_>' but yeah, there you go. Mom left last weekend, and I've started cooking like I used to 3 years ago, and I'm controlling my appetite. I'll hit up a gym for the treadmill me thinks or if it's too much right now, I'll enroll myself after Otakon. I don't want muscles, not going to do weights, but I want to slim down by 8 kilos or about 15-20 pounds before mid-September.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

>_>;; You beat me to making this thread today...

I crashed from doing 20 Reps of 40 Lbs in Dumb Bell exercises 3-4 years ago. And when I originally worked my way up to that I started at 20 reps of 25 Lbs. I've gotten back into it as of today I wasn't able to do 20 Reps of each till I lowered it to 10 Lbs.

I had been even more lazy as of last year when I mainly started to only eat cottage cheese & snacking every time I make an excuse not to eat cottage cheese. I'll get back to my all liquid diet today, hopefully.

I feel real embarrassed to be this out of shape & not notice my physical changes much. But I don't want to stop. I still want to get my old goal of 20 reps of 65+ Lbs.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I'm not big on fast foods or processed foods. Whole foods, natural foods prepared with minimal salt/preservatives. I dun do a lot of dairy either, when I do its usually cheese.

More wine then beer, less chemicals. No hard drugs.

keep the pores on yer skin open. lotion only when dry or burned. I don't do makeup very often cuz that shit is a nasty chemical mess. that will age a broads face quicker then smoking. (I've seen some of the chicks I went to school with that were makeup whores who didn't smoke and they look 10 years older then me who has been smoking a pk a day fer 22 years)

exercise... oh yeah. 3 seasons outta the year I'm bustin ass out in the yard n gardens. During the winter dance pilates and whatnot.

my bad is smoking which aint gonna last too much longer. It ages the face and wrecks the teeth. High stress also causes cavity at the gum lines, I need 2 buckles because of it.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

well i've still got a fast metabolism as of now... im only 20 after all. i do need to fix my sleeping habits though.... but like lady, i dont really ever eat fast food. it wrecks my stomach now since i havent had it in so long. mostly drink water or green tea. have a cup of coffee here and there, but other than that i don't have any kind of exercise regimen or anything, just really watch what i eat. i guess it helps not to have a sweet tooth as well ^^;;

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Guest xiaomi520

TaylorMade R11 Driver

retweetEvery golfer’s physical capability and swing is unique. Many of today’s best golf clubs can be custom fit for lie angle, shaft type and length, grip size and type. Custom fitting golf clubs involves several easy measurements and a quick self-assessment of your game. TaylorMade R11 Driver This custom golf club has become higher than a fad that even not so professional golfers test its waters. Custom fitting is the process for tailoring a golf club to match your personal swing.

Sign in to follow this