Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Student attacks Hells Angels with puppy

Student attacks Hells Angels with puppy

BERLIN - A German student created a traffic jam in Bavaria after making a rude gesture at a group of Hells Angels motorcycle gang members, hurling a puppy at them and then escaping on a stolen bulldozer.

German police said on Monday that after making his getaway from the Hells Angels club, the 26-year-old dumped the bulldozer, causing a 3-mile-long traffic jam near the southern town of Allershausen, local police said. He then fled to his home nearby where he was apprehended by the police.

"What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear," said a spokesman for local police, adding that the student had lately been suffering from depression.

The puppy was now in safe hands, the spokesman added.

I'm a little surprised the Hell's Angels aren't the ones that went after him. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

This guy is an idiot. He is lucky he didnt get his ass beat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I read about this on MSN. X'D That shit cracked me up. I would like to see an animated sequence depicting this man's thought process one step at a time and the logic involved.

3-1.gif

Sign in to follow this