Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

The Road

The trailer -

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLgszfXTAY]YouTube- The Road - Official Trailer [HD][/nomedia]

I missed it when it came out in the theaters but grabbed the DVD the other day and watched it. It's set in a post-apocalyptic world where a few humans are left, and they're finding ways to survive. It's a cold world, and Viggo ventures South with his son for better things. Viggo, the directing, and the cinematography are excellent. I broke down at the end of the movie.

Has anyone else seen it?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

just saw it.

wondering though..what killed all those animals and why were there humans still allowed to live? they never explained it so that's my only prob with this movie.

i kept laughing because i thought this was a cannibal movie where the last family would eat the boy at the end but didn't happen. this could've been a good potential zombie movie.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Heh ... it's set in a post apocalyptic world, and I'm guessing they must've gone for animal meat first before getting to the human meat. Like a few human survivors, I guess if you really had a pet you didn't want to eat, it'd still be alive. But, I haven't read the book, so there might be another explanation for it ;)

Hahaha @ Spoiler Tag ... naaah, I liked it the way it went.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Heh ... it's set in a post apocalyptic world, and I'm guessing they must've gone for animal meat first before getting to the human meat. Like a few human survivors, I guess if you really had a pet you didn't want to eat, it'd still be alive. But, I haven't read the book, so there might be another explanation for it ;)

cool. didn't know there was a book. it can't be natural disasters or nuclear warfare because houses and buildings are intact with minimum damage. only thing that seem to be effected are trees and animals because remaining humans can't wipe out the animals that quick? i was looking for birds in sky but there were none. just strange lol. but a good movie about trying to survive even when many are giving up.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg