DeathscytheX

A-Team

33 posts in this topic

Rocky punched him too hard methinks, Clubber was clubberized!? X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It was paying homage to the original series, in which that van was their predominant transportation.

You made this new member go away :(

Edited by Pchan

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I loved this movie. I wish they'd make a sequel but it doesn't look like that will ever happen from what I've read.

That tank flying scene and the helicopter chase were the best. :D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

Yeah it bombed from what I heard... sad it was a really fun film. Bradley Cooper and Laim Neeson are probably pretty expensive now as well.

dvabanner.png

I still haven't watched it. Thank god. Oh wait, I think I did but I don't remember what happens. Isn't the guy from Insidious the bad guy in this one? Or is it another movie I'm thinking of. Hmmm. 

No, I'm pretty certain its the same guy. A-Team was all action with a plot like one of the Mission Impossible movies. But even tho Tom Cruise can somehow keep making sequels, A-Team gets none. Its a shame. :|

DeathscytheX likes this

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg