Sign in to follow this  
Khellendross

A Beautiful Rant

So my wife sent me this while I was at work, after reading it I realized that it described most of my family perfectly. So i'm going to post it here for your reading enjoyment. It's by a Massachusetts voter who wrote it in 2004.

I'm putting it in spoiler tags A: it's a little long, B: good bit of cursing.

November 3, 2004

Fuck the South. Fuck 'em. We should have let them go when they wanted to leave. But no, we had to kill half a million people so they'd stay part of our special Union. Fighting for the right to keep slaves - yeah, those are states we want to keep.

And now what do we get? We're the fucking Arrogant Northeast Liberal Elite? How about this for arrogant: the South is the Real America? The Authentic America. Really?

Cause we fucking founded this country, assholes. Those Founding Fathers you keep going on and on about? All that bullshit about what you think they meant by the Second Amendment giving you the right to keep your assault weapons in the glove compartment because you didn't bother to read the first half of the fucking sentence? Who do you think those wig-wearing lacy-shirt sporting revolutionaries were? They were fucking blue-staters, dickhead. Boston? Philadelphia? New York? Hello? Think there might be a reason all the fucking monuments are up here in our backyard?

No, No. Get the fuck out. We're not letting you visit the Liberty Bell and fucking Plymouth Rock anymore until you get over your real American selves and start respecting those other nine amendments. Who do you think those fucking stripes on the flag are for? Nine are for fucking blue states. And it would be 10 if those Vermonters had gotten their fucking Subarus together and broken off from New York a little earlier. Get it? We started this shit, so don't get all uppity about how real you are you Johnny-come-lately "Oooooh I've been a state for almost a hundred years" dickheads. Fuck off.

Arrogant? You wanna talk about us Northeasterners being fucking arrogant? What's more American than arrogance? Hmmm? Maybe horsies? I don't think so. Arrogance is the fucking cornerstone of what it means to be American. And I wouldn't be so fucking arrogant if I wasn't paying for your fucking bridges, bitch.

All those Federal taxes you love to hate? It all comes from us and goes to you, so shut up and enjoy your fucking Tennessee Valley Authority electricity and your fancy highways that we paid for. And the next time Florida gets hit by a hurricane you can come crying to us if you want to, but you're the ones who built on a fucking swamp. "Let the Spanish keep it, it’s a shithole," we said, but you had to have your fucking orange juice.

The next dickwad who says, "It’s your money, not the government's money" is gonna get their ass kicked. Nine of the ten states that get the most federal fucking dollars and pay the least... can you guess? Go on, guess. That’s right, motherfucker, they're red states. And eight of the ten states that receive the least and pay the most? It’s too easy, asshole, they’re blue states. It’s not your money, assholes, it’s fucking our money. What was that Real American Value you were spouting a minute ago? Self reliance? Try this for self reliance: buy your own fucking stop signs, assholes.

Let’s talk about those values for a fucking minute. You and your Southern values can bite my ass because the blue states got the values over you fucking Real Americans every day of the goddamn week. Which state do you think has the lowest divorce rate you marriage-hyping dickwads? Well? Can you guess? It’s fucking Massachusetts, the fucking center of the gay marriage universe. Yes, that’s right, the state you love to tie around the neck of anyone to the left of Strom Thurmond has the lowest divorce rate in the fucking nation. Think that’s just some aberration? How about this: 9 of the 10 lowest divorce rates are fucking blue states, asshole, and most are in the Northeast, where our values suck so bad. And where are the highest divorce rates? Care to fucking guess? 10 of the top 10 are fucking red-ass we're-so-fucking-moral states. And while Nevada is the worst, the Bible Belt is doing its fucking part.

But two guys making out is going to fucking ruin marriage for you? Yeah? Seems like you're ruining it pretty well on your own, you little bastards. Oh, but that's ok because you go to church, right? I mean you do, right? Cause we fucking get to hear about it every goddamn year at election time. Yes, we're fascinated by how you get up every Sunday morning and sing, and then you're fucking towers of moral superiority. Yeah, that's a workable formula. Maybe us fucking Northerners don't talk about religion as much as you because we're not so busy sinning, hmmm? Ever think of that, you self-righteous assholes? No, you're too busy erecting giant stone tablets of the Ten Commandments in buildings paid for by the fucking Northeast Liberal Elite. And who has the highest murder rates in the nation? It ain't us up here in the North, assholes.

Well this gravy train is fucking over. Take your liberal-bashing, federal-tax-leaching, confederate-flag-waving, holier-than-thou, hypocritical bullshit and shove it up your ass.

And no, you can't have your fucking convention in New York next time. Fuck off.

Khellv2.jpg

the lefty liberal bitch from NY likes!

:goodjob:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Christians just stole a bunch of traditions from other cultures, slapped them together, stuck a fucking tinfoil star on top and called it the Most Important Holiday of the Year. Modern American Christmas makes Michael Jackson look positively organic.

rotflmao YES!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I like

We’re not going to hell, assholes, we’re fucking in hell. We live with you.

too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

North Easterners were the first to kill Native Americans and steal their lands and spread their disease across America.

But that doesn't mean Northerners are better than Southerners. They are just your typical Americans as the world sees them.

Founding fathers owned slaves after all since he is eager to claim them as his own too. They had no guts to extinguish the fire that they started so they postponed the impending civil war to their children.

All Anglo American ancestors are guilty of genocide and slavery.

No one should be proud of that, pretending others flaw didn't exit, and not what right things they did afterwards, because everyone eventually tried to.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Hmm, Maybe if he would have read the first half of the second amendment as well, he wouldn't have made that part of his rant.

The Second Amendment:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"The term militia (pronounced /mɨˈlɪʃə/) is commonly used today to refer to a military force composed of ordinary citizens to provide defense, emergency law enforcement, or paramilitary service, in times of emergency without being paid a regular salary or committed to a fixed term of service."

In other words, the common American citizen (you and me), are the ones that make up militia. So therefore WE have the right to own firearms. The well regulated part however is something that has yet to be tested.

Gun Control = Higher Crime Rates. Statistically proven.

There are a lot of things I really don't care that people cry and bitch about... but I'll defend my right to blow your fucking head in half for breaking and entering my property to my very last breath. Taking the right away, isn't going to stop people from getting firearms. Chances are, people that that use them for terrible purposes acquired them illegally in the first place.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Not north easterners, Europeans.... like the fuckers that own BP.....

All Anglo American ancestors are guilty of genocide and slavery.

:bingo:exactly and not just in this country.

Shitting on people didn't start with whitey exclusively, they just figured out early on to use religion to justify their bullshit, like the Egyptian Pharaohs did. Ya know, 'I'm god incarnate now build motherfuckers!' I'd say ask the herbalist burned to death at the steak for witchcraft by the English but she's kinda been dead too long to answer us... :look:

All of humanities history is soaked in the blood sweat and tears of someone who was oppressed to make somebody else rich and powerful. Not just America and Americans, every people every place. Kings have played the god card for centuries all over the world.

Sad shit is the horror show just keeps playing.

Sorry but when I look at things like public education and pollution regulation.... the south be full of dumb motherfuckers :picknose:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

n on another note.... (I'm too chatty today)

we were given the right to arm ourselves so that in the event out govt turned the military on us we could beat them like a red headed step child.

unfortunately in this century they have way better armaments then we do.

we don't need assault rifles to hunt Bambi but they might be useful if GI Joe shows up at our house and brings his friends.....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Shitting on people didn't start with whitey exclusively, they just figured out early on to use religion to justify their bullshit, like the Egyptian Pharaohs did. Ya know, 'I'm god incarnate now build motherfuckers!' I'd say ask the herbalist burned to death at the steak for witchcraft by the English but she's kinda been dead too long to answer us... :look:

All of humanities history is soaked in the blood sweat and tears of someone who was oppressed to make somebody else rich and powerful. Not just America and Americans, every people every place. Kings have played the god card for centuries all over the world.

Sad shit is the horror show just keeps playing.

Wonder how long it'll take for the entire human race to cease being various races, and instead, all as one.

Bet that scares the hell out of some people.

I just wish I'd be alive to see that happen. So tired of racial bullshit people use to subjugate someone else. We're all on this rock together.

Khellv2.jpg

we are blending into one race, its in evadable. Personally I don't care. Someday ~if we ever get to a type 1 civilization~ we'll all be the Earthlings

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Not north easterners, Europeans.... like the fuckers that own BP.....

Exactly. No one can name a single nation today that isn't guilty of atrocities. Every nation was formed by bloodshed. Before the Europeans came to the Americas the natives were slaughtering each other for the land.

I'm so glad I have a nice neighbor that I have no interest in murdering :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

**No offense first of all to White majority of people in this forum for my use of language.**

That argument was used by White supremacists and any other sympathizers of any kind of atrocities that were committed around the globe and I heard of it so many times. If that were the case, no one should condemn anyone for what others are doing right now to other nations or refugees. COUGH Israel COUGH.

I don't want to play blame games but no other race **but Whites** has wiped out an entire race of population of American continent. That was just unprecedented and pure evil. France alone shitted most of African continent but only for resources. A continent, not a nation. Believe that?

But we were talking about the rants about Anglo American ancestors --> Yankees of North and Rednecks of South in the US competing who were the better ones and I was only saying they were no difference between them when killing Native Americans and enslaving Africans in the past since they are both guilty of that.

Unless you were Palin fans, MidWesterners are real Americans. Not.

The Native Americans are still in existence today. No one got "wiped out" per say. A LOT of them were killed, and the rest were rounded up like sub-humans and placed on reservations as we all know. Trail of Tears is a sad story indeed.

Genghis Khan conquered the biggest chunk of the world than anyone before and after. I guarantee more were killed under his name than the "whites".

Alexander the Great wiped out more people than the "whites".

Manifest Destiny was one of the biggest slaughters and forced exodus of native people in history. But not unprecedented... absolutely not. The Roman, Persian, Babylonian, Mongol, Egyptian, and Ottoman empire were well before it. It was either get out, or serve your new masters. A lot of them weren't "white".

If they had the same type of uncontrolled media back during the empires I listed off, Hitler and Stalin would be as important as the last page in the news paper compared to some of the ancient leaders. We just know them best because of the advancement of global communication technology, and they are the most recent.

Some of those empires you have mentioned accepted accumulation as long as they submitted.

Koreans defended against Mongol invasions 7 times until they gave up and surrendered.

Romans granted citizens to those who were willing to pay taxes.

Alexander respected the culture of others that he conquered.

Don't know much of Ottoman empire except Jews keep brining up Armenian massacre.

Hitler and Stalin, both Whites, wanted to wipe out everything that they didn't want.

But none of them were able to conquer the entire continent and annihilate and isolate the population of Native Americans.

Some of those empires you have mentioned accepted accumulation as long as they submitted.

Koreans defended against Mongol invasions 7 times until they gave up and surrendered.

Romans granted citizens to those who were willing to pay taxes.

Alexander respected the culture of others that he conquered.

Don't know much of Ottoman empire except Jews keep brining up Armenian massacre.

Hitler and Stalin, both Whites, wanted to wipe out everything that they didn't want.

But none of them were able to conquer the entire continent and annihilate and isolate the population of Native Americans.

:nah: That doesn't change the fact that more people were killed under them than the evil whites.

Yes I know Hitler and Stalin were white, I was simply stating that we know them best because of how recently it happened and how well our communications have advanced.

White supremacist, Muslim supremacist, Jewish supremacist

all the same kinda assholes, the 'I'm better/entitled' crowd of losers

Nobody is better then somebody else because of skin tone or religion.

Nobody is entitled to a fuckin thing cuz their parents branded a religion on their foreheads before they could speak.

For me someone is "better" then the next pud when they take the time to educate themselves, to work for the benefit of all and not just themselves.

At some point the folks in the north decided enslaving their fellow man wasn't such a hot idea. The south wanted to keep their cheap labor/energy and told the northern states to fuck off. Then there was succeeding and war and bullshit. Eventually sanity and decency prevailed and slavery became history....at least as policy.....

Unfortunately there are many -yes white people- living in the southern states that have the stones to be pissed off about their ancestors getting a beat down and having to respect the basic rights of other human beings.

So... do I get hissy pissy over the way MY native ancestors were treated by the invading/settling Europeans? Ummm.. that's a big fat YES. Thanks for the syphilis and small pox ya killed 10 million + indigenous people. Do I stand up for the native's.... yes. Do I study more then just the white or Mediterranean linage in me.... yes.

Its hard to reconcile when yer a total mutt like me. I'm a lil bit of a lotta things but predominantly Italian (and no I'm not gonna apologize for Mussolini my family ran away from that cracktard) and Canadian Mohawk (as the American Mohawk were wiped out). Like my temper wasn't a dead giveaway :P

I can't live in the past (but I can remember and learn from it), I have to live in the present with one eye on the future because I am a mother and don't want to leave my kids a steaming pile of shit to clean up because I was negligent. I'm sure that I have scores of ancestors that were fucked over by somebody, but that is history not today.

Today I am a NY bitch moderately ashamed of my state cuz our senate is full of assclowns.....

but at least we don't support "intelligent design" and our cars have catalytic converters......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I feel you there. I'm Mayan, Spaniard, English, German, Irish, Scottish, Italian, Apache. (X'D my own ancestors were killing each other!) I cant stand "Well this happened in the past blah blah, you should be ashamed of yourselves, my ancestry is no where as bad as yours!" If that's the case, we should all hate ourselves, because the cro-magnons killed off the neanderthal... so I guess we're all just the biggest evil scum of the earth eh?

All we can do is live and learn... We do bad shit, every culture, every nation, every individual. No one is more "evil" than the other.

hopefully we're coming to a place where we aren't substituting 1 form of slavery for another (corps and govts) I know I w00t everyday for human rights globally. I w00t everyday for the earth too. She's the only home we have.

seize the day my brothers and sisters, own it. Because our kids n grandkids are gonna hold us accountable for it.

I don't want to be the asshole. I wanna be the progressive that brought us to a better place-not because I ignored history (as if I could) but because I knew we could do better then the generations before

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

2 outta 3 or those own my soul..... o_0

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this