Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Your first anime

I guess typing and texting dosnt work since I mis spelled first...anyway

Think back to the very first anime you ever watched. Do you remember it and maybe how old you were?

My first anime was series of movies called Unico. I think it was an anime or maybe it was japanese cartoon but it got me hooked at 5 years old. After that when I was maybe 11 or 12 I watched Sailor Moon for the first time from there it was Tenchi Muyo and Spirited Away. I saw my first hentai, Urotsukidoji, when I was like 21 and it blew my mind. I had never seen sex and cartoons come togther.

Unico

5272-unico_large.jpg

urotsukidoji

Urotsukidoji.jpg

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

mine was definitely sailor moon, which was the stepping stone to ending a long standing high tension siblings rivalry between me and eppy X'D

and to think... all he had to do was tape a couple episodes of sailor moon X'D

but yes. what REALLY hooked me after that was tenchi muyo :) and thus followed many many ryo-ohki, ohki-chan, and cabbitgirl names all over the internet :sway:

i dont even remember when i saw my first hentai... it was before i knew what was actually going on though ^^;; sooo... 8? 9? possibly 10 years old?

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Vampire Hunter D, Akira, Project AKO, Armitage III, and Galaxy Express 999 were the first anime I've ever experienced.

Sailor Moon was the first series I ever saw before I knew it was anime. Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing were the first series I got hooked on.

Samurai Champloo and Fullmetal Alchemist are my favorites til this day.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I don't know what my first Anime was... usually because someone will tell me that Speed Racer &/or Voltron is Anime... And I'm pretty sure they're right.

The first Anime I acknowledged as Anime was Ronin Warriors. I enjoyed it but I wasn't hooked on Anime till later.

What essentially got me into Anime was cartoons like Spider-Man on Fox being canceled. And I felt the need to have a substitute.

So I kind of watched my first episode of Gundam Wing... The episode where Wufei destroys Noin's base... I think... It was a decade or so ago.

I think what has kept me hooked to Anime though wasn't necessarily that it was Anime. Rather at the time it was giant robots finally being appealing.

Before that the only giant robots I was really exposed to were the clunky Sentinels from X-Men & those guys in colorful cardboard boxes from power rangers.

If I could buy all my favorite Animes on Blu-Ray they'd pretty much all involve Giant Robots with the exception of Wolf Rain.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Having limited access back home, I was exposed to He-Man, GI Joe, My Little Pony, Glowfriends, M.A.S.K., Thundercats, Space Ghost, Birdman, Swat Cats, and a few more. Then, I think it was Grandizer that was sort of different than the rest of the lot, and my brother and I watched that on Star World. AXN was a channel that had Flame Of Recca and Ninku on late in the afternoon during my study/ tuition class time, and I used to run back home to make it in time for it. If I missed an episode, my brother would fill me in, and vice versa. There was this other mecha anime at the time that was pulled off the air just before it came to an end sort of, I can't remember, but it was so awesome. I remember sending Strider a PM about it when I first joined and noticed he was a mecha fan. I think they also aired Robotech at some point, and stopped after a few episodes. I began watching older series I had missed after getting into MBA school because I could afford a quicker internet connection on broadband at the time (64 kbps HAHAHAHAHA). Animax came by, and began a few decent series, one of them being Inu Yasha, and that's how I found this board - through Wind Scar. That's basically some of it ... I can't remember ... my brother would remember a few more we were exposed to during those initial years heh.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I suffer from CRS (can't remember shit) but I'd have to guess Speed Racer.

I started watching Sailor Moon DBZ and Gundam W when toonami was cool 10 years ago :rolleyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I suffer from CRS (can't remember shit)

I have the same affliction! XD

I started watching Sailor Moon DBZ and Gundam W when toonami was cool 10 years ago :rolleyes:

I have a VHS tape from back then when Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz played on Toonami.

Dragonball Z was the first anime I got into, Was in 10th grade and a classmate introduced me to it.

Khellv2.jpg

First anime I ever saw was Speed Racer, Voltron, and Sailor Moon back before I knew what anime was. What drew me into anime was DBZ however when a friend introduced it to me back in 6th grade (that's when I subsequently found out that Speed Racer, Voltron, and Sailor Moon were anime).

Hah, I remember that. Back when GG was just starting out and asking me all those mecha questions via PM. Good times.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Same for me! Speed Racer, Voltron and Sailor Moon. Vampire Hunter D was my first anime movie but it was Ronin Warriors that actually got me hooked on anime. Me and my friends would hit blockbusters looking for different anime vhs tapes and watched everything we could get our hands on. Then years later I watched Dragonball Z and Gundam Wing on toonami and then I got hooked all over again.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I have the same affliction! XD

I have a VHS tape from back then when Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz played on Toonami.

Dragonball Z was the first anime I got into, Was in 10th grade and a classmate introduced me to it.

Tina and I have that VHS too, lol. I also have it on DVD.

My -first- experiences with anime were Vampire Hunter D, then Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie, Ghost in the Shell, and GUNNM - Battle Angel Alita. The first series I ever watched was Dragonball Z when it -first- aired on Toonami. Followed by all the anime that came crashing with it, IE: Sailor Moon, Tenchi Muyo, Gundam Wing, etc.

3-1.gif

i think this was one of my firsts..

"Paul's miraculous adventure"..basically a horny pedo devil wanted a young girl - Paul's girlfriend - and kidnaps her. Paul using magical toys to try to rescue her in a strange world. One of them was a flying ship with triangular wings and wheels which was so cool. i use to have it as a toy but i broke it and threw it away..I still regret it to this day -_-

Anyway this is a vid of opening theme in Korean since can't find the Japanese one.

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYN1POQ0B4M]YouTube- ì´ìƒí•œ 나ë¼ì˜ í´[/nomedia]

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I think for many of us it's sailor moon; it's one thing to say which anime you acknowledged as an anime or something that you were just simply exposed to ... Gundam Wing was what got me hooked, but while i was young it was sailor moon along with power rangers lol

"A Devil disguised as an Angel"