Sign in to follow this  
Fallen Storm

Fallen Storm

Hello, I am Fallen Storm. Not a character name, not a real name, just a handle. I was out looking for a new board as one of mine has sadly shut it's doors, and your discussion on the Godfuse made this board look interesting.

I'm hoping to get to know y'all in this board. Hope it works out. :D

So, :glasses: Any questions?

:glasses: 'nuff said.

Welcome to AC! :wave:

Do you like anime? If so, whats your favorite series or current series you are watching now? Have you been watching the new fullmetal alchemist?

Do you like video games? What games are you currently playing?

Your favorite literature? Stephen King fan?

Enlighten us! :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:sake:Hi welcome!

Where are you from?

What was the first anime u ever watched?

My first anime was when I was like 5 and it was about a unicorn named Unico (I think it was an anime)

5272-unico_large.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Thank you all for the welcome.

Welcome to AC! :wave:

Do you like anime? If so, whats your favorite series or current series you are watching now? Have you been watching the new fullmetal alchemist?

Do you like video games? What games are you currently playing?

Your favorite literature? Stephen King fan?

Enlighten us! :P

I love Anime. I am currently reading the Bleach Manga, and trying to find a new one to watch. Need to finish out bleach, but the fillers kill me.

Favorite video game of all time... hmmm... Tekken 4. It was an awesome fighter. I recently kicked my WoW habit. (got an recovery forums. :P) I am currently playing the 24 game for PS2. (my fiance got me hooked)

Avid reader, most recent books have been philosophy based, though I also made time for the Jim Butcher Dresden Files series. Never finished a King novel, but been meaning to read through some of them. Loved 'The Dead Zone' TV show, if that counts. :P

:sake:Hi welcome!

Where are you from?

What was the first anime u ever watched?

My first anime was when I was like 5 and it was about a unicorn named Unico (I think it was an anime)

5272-unico_large.jpg

Intro was TriGun. fun stuffs.

I recommend One Piece, Fairy Tail and Naruto. All are great series and mangas. One Piece is epic and huge. Currently up to 450+ episodes. Best anime series ever! :happy:

lmao! Don't forget one of the pictures. :P

Really? sweet. Any sites you know of that host it?