Look at the flowers

where are you from?

what do you do?

what to you like?

we are very nosey here :P

i come from persia

i need help on gfx

i like fantastic

i request an avatar but i don't know why my tread don't released after pending for inspection by moderators ? (even no pm )

Hey there, welcome aboard ^ ^, my ancestors resided in Persia before stuff happened >_>'

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i come from persia

i need help on gfx

i like fantastic

i request an avatar but i don't know why my tread don't released after pending for inspection by moderators ? (even no pm )

It might be because of our filters for new members. If you have less than 10 posts, any topics with links posted in them get auto-pruned or moderated. Odd tho, because I don't see a moderated thread or I'd approve it.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Yeah, I'm Zoroastrian. Persia was invaded and defeated by the Arabs in the mid/ late 7th century and the Zoroastrians were persecuted. The Arabs at the time burnt most of our historic and religious texts, or what texts survived Alexander's reign. The Zoroastrians were given the option to stay in Persia and convert to Islam, or leave. Some stayed, some left, traveling East. My ancestor's landed on the west coast of India, the Indian state of Gujarat. You could read about this online.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yeah, I'm Zoroastrian. Persia was invaded and defeated by the Arabs in the mid/ late 7th century and the Zoroastrians were persecuted. The Arabs at the time burnt most of our historic and religious texts, or what texts survived Alexander's reign. The Zoroastrians were given the option to stay in Persia and convert to Islam, or leave. Some stayed, some left, traveling East. My ancestor's landed on the west coast of India, the Indian state of Gujarat. You could read about this online.

amazing history

wow GG i never knew that!

i never knew that too

i think that i am a good person