Sign in to follow this  
Khellendross

How to break into a car

Best way to break a car is the guy who used the Street Fighter moves ^_~

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I saw a car flipped on its roof the other day and this guy was trying to break the window to get people out the same way and he failed as well.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

lol

As kids my friend tried to break a car window with a pipe,

didnt work ofc, but we still ran like hell for 20 mins

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

or the easiest is those cheap window breakers they sell in stores...windows are made to take blunt force trauma...itf he used the claw end it would probably shatter in 1 swing

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

me n my friend locked the keys in my olds years ago at a club....

we used a rock

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

wow way to fail X'D why not just use a baseball bat? i've broken into many of my friends cars with a screwdriver and a coat hanger when they lock their keys inside.... maybe i should consider changing occupations... lol

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Sign in to follow this