Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Animeniacs.com wallscrolls, etc. clearance sale!

We are about to have the whopper of clearances. I am going to be completely upfront on this, we have to raise cash flow in a hurry or the debts that are starting to pile up will drown us and the store. to help stave off the destruction and maybe inflate the life jackets we're going to put everything in the bargain bins at 50% off their current prices. We're also going to drop the prices on wallscrolls down 30% as well as the Gundam Model kits and the plushies. Aw, What the Heck, lets add manga at 20% as well as Domestic Dvds. This is only going to run from the time you get the email through the close of business Monday evening the 10th of May. Just think. $2.00 Cds and $6.25 wallscrolls among other items. It just doesn't get any lower than that and only for a short time. First come, first served until it ends.

For anyone interested, they have wall scrolls for $6.25 a piece. We just ordered some gurren laggan and naruto wallscrolls. Pretty cheap, maybe you'll find something you like. The sale only lasts until tomorrow evening when they close their store for the day tho.

https://www.animeniacs.com/index.php

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well, they're having another clearance sale and I forgot to post an update about it. Pretty damn good sales actually. I wish I had some money to spend..

So far, things are going nicely. We are reducing the items in store a little at a time while we continue to search for a warehouse space to relocate into to continue the on-line sales site. Just so we can try and speed things up we're going to make everything that is already 15% off 20% off and as a special expedite, we're going to increase the plushies and Art books to 50% off normal price. Essentially, that makes most things almost 50% off of the normal retail price and the other two about 70% off the retail price.

While you are there, check out all of the new items that have come into the inventory in the last 2 weeks. They started out in the store on sale.

I really wish I had some money.. most of the hk/import sets are downright crazy cheap.

Actually i'm pretty certain he still has everything on sale. all the individual items are listed at the sale price so you wont see any indication of extra savings or how much the full price was before. most of his import stuff is still a really good price. most season sets are still going for $12 to $18 a set.