Sign in to follow this  
Trigger

Students asked to leave for wearing American Flags on shirts

Article

Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the vice principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag T-shirts inside out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal's office.

Wow, this is unbelievable

"I think they should apologize cause it is a Mexican Heritage Day," Annicia Nunez, a Live Oak High student, said. "We don't deserve to be get disrespected like that. We wouldn't do that on Fourth of July."

As for an apology, the boys and their families say, 'fat chance.'

I wouldn't apologize either, you come into this country for opertunities and expect everyone to bow down to your ways, sorry, doesn't work that way, it's called FREEDOM OF SPEACH PEOPLE, I understand it's a holiday, but come on, it's the flag of the country you currently live in, show some pride and respect for the country

1963607591_ghost-in-the-shell-2-innocence-402.jpg.69441a3a56e5166390a00ba498f0ed42.jpg

for the love of.... :rolleyes: everybody has a stick and everybody's poking :jab:

In HS I had to turn my Metallica Metal Up Your Ass and GnR rape scene t-shirts inside out when VP Backus caught up to me :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Article

Wow, this is unbelievable

I wouldn't apologize either, you come into this country for opportunities and expect everyone to bow down to your ways, sorry, doesn't work that way, it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE, I understand it's a holiday, but come on, it's the flag of the country you currently live in, show some pride and respect for the country

Its funny to think they probably pledged allegiance to the flag of the USA earlier.

disrespectful?... hmm?...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I can think of a few places I'd like to carpet bomb :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i could understand if it was Confederate states flag ... but this is stupid

if Mexicans feel disrespected, they need to remember that The USA doesnt include Mexico, so if someone in the US wants to wear a USA flag, i think they have a god given right to

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sign in to follow this