HKofsesshoumaru

The Witcher 2

7 posts in this topic

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Im so excited~! If you love RPG The Witcher games are for you! I loved the first one I just hope the second one is just as good! I read the first book btw and it was awesome! It made the game even better :)

[nomedia=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph6Gbd9b2Oo]YouTube- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Debut Trailer[/nomedia]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

My mom is in love with that first one. I bought her the book for her birthday last year and she couldn't get enough. I'll have to check it out someday.

3-1.gif

Your mom rocks~! I love the book series! I just got The Witcher Enhanced Edition today and I can't wait to play it!

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I couldn't really get myself into The Witcher 2 after getting it free from Xbox Live's Games With Gold. The Combat System seem really complicated to me when compared to Skyrim or Fable 3.

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex

I bought Witcher 1 & 2 a few steam sales ago but I haven't played them yet. Did the combat system seem off because you were using a controller? Maybe it was made more for a keyboard / mouse combo?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_252.jpg

I think it had more to do with the fact I got frustrated with the tutorial. That and when I went to save while I was in the tutorial I either over looked it or it wasn't there. It was also a bit complicated to read the instructions as I still use a CRT TV.

I'll probably try the tutorial again as its just not something I'm use to. On the bright side I didn't give up on it as fast as I did Dark Souls.

Sledgstone likes this

"Cool. I always knew Atheists would someday save The World."

- Fantomex