Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Amazing YouTube girl sings Fifth Element diva song

http://scifiwire.com/2010/05/amazing-youtube-girl-sing.php

FifthElementDiva-thumb-531x269-38113.jpg

Remember Diva Plavalaguna, that blue alien from Fifth Element who sang a wild aria for Bruce Willis and held the secret to the Elements? Turns out you don't need to pay a visit to a a luxury space liner to hear her crazy song.

Laura, aka disneydiva7, has re-created the Fifth Element diva song right here on Earth. But first, you'd better refresh your memory with a bit of the original:

Original:

ZJB5Rqc1m0Y

Now here's Laura's take on the song:

bgo0CDL6bd0

Impressive ^^

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

When the movie came out, I had a boner because of her suit back then, in the theatre, I remember. Then later, I re-watched it a few years later and realized I shouldn't have had one. That picture brought back memories of her mamories. I'll listen to it when I get home.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Taxi chase scene is my fav part. I love that Arabic music that plays during.

-------------

3:25

:40

I was little skeptic and try to compare at the sametime but I can't get the timing right. Good for her if she really sang it. That's awesome.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

It would have been a bit better if she had just the instrumental of that song. It sounded like she was overlapping her voice over the original song so it seems a bit hard for me to tell if she was really nailing all that or not. Impressive if she was tho. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Taxi chase scene is my fav part.

Good opening sequence eehh ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this