Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Confirmed! Third Nolan Batman movie due in 2012

On the heels of Thursday's surprise announcement by IMAX that a third Batman movie was slated for release, Warner Brothers has confirmed the Caped Crusader would return on July 20, 2012.

The studio also confirmed that Christopher Nolan, the genius filmmaker who revived the hero in Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, would again be directing, to no one's surprise, according to The Hollywood Reporter's Heat Vision blog:

The studio has barely begun the process of developing the movie; Nolan is in postproduction on "Inception," but is hammering out a story with David Goyer.

There is no title as this point and no start date. July is becoming Nolan's month. "The Dark Knight" opened on July 18, 2008, and "Inception" debuts July 16.

Can't wait!

http://scifiwire.com/2010/04/confirmed-third-nolan-bat.php

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Clayface would be cool, but I doubt they're considering him... To a certain extent I'd also wish they consider Killer Croc...

Hope it doesn't have Batman's sidekicks either... I hate seeing Batman teamed up with Robin...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Seriously. I would hate to see a Two-Face movie, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Penguin or Catwoman villain. They should use Clayface... It would be awesome as hell! Even if they used Croc or the Clock King it would be interesting. But with the way Dark Knight played out, I wouldn't be surprised if they used Two-Face or some terrorist kind of enemy like Firefly. But Clayface would be ground breaking and probably guarantee a fourth movie.. then maybe a fifth, and then a Bane movie where Christian Bale gets beaten to death. :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

i wouldnt be surprised if they threw catwoman in though for this one seeing as the love interestwas killed off in dark knight

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Bane from the book Knightfall was the best villian yet

Riddler would just be too predictable, to recreate heath leders iconic role but crazy intelligent as opposed to crazy nuts.

sigpic1620_11.gif

i was thinking the end of the 3rd movie (prob the last)

After everything, Batman is exhausted after the epic finish, and some dude tries to shoot him, before the bullet can connect, Superman catches it and says, i am just here to get your RSVP to the invite we set you.... leading to Justice League ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

After everything, Batman is exhausted after the epic finish, and some dude tries to shoot him, before the bullet can connect, Superman catches it and says, i am just here to get your RSVP to the invite we set you.... leading to Justice League ;p

:picknose:

You just reminded me of those college humor animations on superman being a dick...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That would be awesome! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg