I've seen the 2 episodes aired so far on Adult Swim and i find it to my liking. It adds Japanese samurai action along with a little comedy and present-day style (which can be found in the music and a couple of people's clothing). I may try to watch this whole sereis seeing that they're airing it in the summer. Late nights!

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

I finally saw it on Saturday and really liked it. I didn't quite know what was going on at first, but once I bugged my brother he helped me figure it out. *Feels dumb for having to have an anime explained to her.*

"I love you now, I hate you now, but I miss you most of all." - "Most of all"- Fuel

It's about time Adult Swim actually stareted catering to Adults :rolleyes:

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I say Mugen because Jin cant predict his moves while Mugen can predict his because he follows a Martial Arts style.

Thinking about it, Mugen probably doesn't even know the styles, let alone predict moves through that knowledge XD He doesn't seem the type to care even if he did >_>

Though in the final battles, vs the "Hand of God" guy, Jin seems to be more useful than Mugen in fighting against a very strong enemy, where he can standoff the guy whereas Mugen just charges and gets thrown around...

Also, it is specifically said to him-I think by the same enemy-that since Mugen relies purely on reflexes rather than strategy in battle, he may possess more raw power than traditional swordsmen like Jin but pale in battle-usefulness in heavy 1-1 combat.

botniksig9kz.jpg

I don't think it comes on Thursday anymore. I missed the episode the week before and tried to watch it on thursday and I think it was the Sunday line-up that was on.

O_O what!? i missed it last saterday because of a sleep over...that and i was too tired to watch it at 2:30 in the morning...thursday dont betray me!

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

I don't think it comes on Thursday anymore. I missed the episode the week before and tried to watch it on thursday and I think it was the Sunday line-up that was on.

O_O what!? i missed it last saterday because of a sleep over...that and i was too tired to watch it at 2:30 in the morning...thursday dont betray me!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

tell me Miyu do u value your life *glare*