Yeah, they got Spike to do Mugen...That is a VA that has been getting a lot of work lately...I've been hearing him in a lot of commercials, too...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

he uses a capawara style fighting...not really breakdancing

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

he uses a capawara style fighting...not really breakdancing

I think you mean Capoeira...it's a form of Kung-fu based around music...You're right, though...he's only lacking one thing to make it true Capoeira...Most fighters that observe the style sway, and jive even if they aren't fighting, it keeps your opponent off guard, as well as keeps you loose and ready for anything...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

yeah i didnt know how to spell it :-p and also it isnt true either cause true Capoeira is a style only used witht eh feet...it was used back during the slave days by black slaves as a fighting style...back then they were usually chained up at the hands and they made it look like dance to hide teh fact that it was fighting

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i loved the show, but it was a little confusing

with the whole flash back thing and what was happening with jeen as the other guy was breaking fingers

i watch it with my cousin and we both love Jeen (sry if i spelled his name wrong) but we both laughed because it sems as though there's a tall, cute, quiet one with the dark past in every anime series, we just thought that was funny

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

wait i dont really get the whole thursday thing, do they just play what they played last saterday or what?

Yes that is what they do so people who miss it on Saturday can watch it again.

The begining part kinda seemed like the begining of Cowboy Bebop. (With the faces changing color etc.)

It love ep 15 where Jin tries to fish and Mugen is all over this one lady and gets fooled alot XD It's also great when the rappers come out in 16 from nowhere XD...and...well...nm...just good times :P

Spike? The same spike that was in Eva? Ugh X_X

I wonder if they'll cut the brothel(whorehouse)-based episodes....And ep 5 has a lot of uh....questionable frames so they might cut that ep out as well...

What ep is adult swim up to?

botniksig9kz.jpg

no where cause its jsut started release in the US...

eppyomega.png

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers