its pretty good...i still have to finish watchign the rest of it though

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've seen the whole thing, and if AS does a good job dubbing it you guys will be in for a real treat. If not, another gem flushed down the toitlet by bad dubbing and editting
Yea, I'll watch it for sure...if they mutiliate it I'll just go buy a box set.

Hopefully editing will be minimal/non existant :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What's the background/plot of the whole thing ?

Got this at Absolute Anime,

It is the story of three very different people brought together for a strange but common goal.

One is Mugen, a fierce warrior who has a primal attitude to fighting. He calls his unique style of fighting Bboying, and it's inspired from breakdancing.

Another is Jin, a more traditional swordsman who relies on his incredible skill to fend himself against any threat to him, ordinary or not.

The two of them are fierce rivals whose path appear destined to frequently cross. They would not even be traveling together if not for the third person in their party: Fuu, a supposedly ditzy waitress who, in excahnge for helping them out of a jam, has asked the two samurai to accompany her on a journey. Their goal--to locate a certain mysterious samurai who smells of sunflowers. And so the three travelers begin their journey through this "new-old" land. As mentioned before, this is far from the typical samurai anime. Mixed in simultaneously with robes and swords (ie. Jin) is very modern and mature ideas along with modern music and moves (ie. Mugen).

I heard that they are already making a 2nd season in Japan. :)

Well seeing as how its Geneon doing the dubbing we should expect some good things to come (though they're dubbing of Trigun was atrocious). Well that is for the DVD's anyways.

I've only seen the first 8 eps myself (subbed, own the first two DVDs and third is preordered). I must say its a great anime and I hope AS doesn't let us down (though I probably won't watch it on AS seeing as how I am in the middle of buying it).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

male characters were very cocky, and has that "i dont give a shit about anybody attitude", which can be very annoying and overly done in other animes to show their "coolness". this usually can be good if other character is there to brighten things up and give humor to it. nope. everyones dull. they have no chemistry with each other yet girl follows them for no reason, male characters fight constantly with each other for no reason. they dont even like each other so why the hell you want to travel together..just go seperate ways already or get killed, i wouldnt have cared either way. most villians they encounter are either perverted or stupid. they are overly skilled when you can clearly see the anime wanted to go the direction of realistic fight. i havent seen much but felt like they crammed everything in it all at once and afraid that was it. rest of the show will be same probably.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

i don't know much about the plot, but after watching the first episode, i do like the blood and violence. :P the animation style is pretty unique too. it gave me the impression that the scenes were being filmed instead of animated if that makes much sense.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg