Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Favourite Model Gundam

Cheers for the info. Can you suggest and armed to the pistons type gundams as I find them to be awesome. Ones that would make a battle ship armnaments look like paper balls, ex-s gundam, virtue and crossbones but crossbones is ment to be a tad short for a 1/100 . I'm only familiar with seed wing and g and 00. But your more familiar with suits me. I do t want one that looks like strike as I own the Aile strike. I want ex-s but it costs a bomb, I know you don't like suggesting suits but I was just hoping you knoew some monster gundams

this looks awesome, but is like $90 :_:

FAZZ_1.jpg

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

(sorry for late reply, class work and work have overloaded me over the last week x_x)

That's the problem with UC Gundams, armed to the teeth ones are few and far between. Most suits in the UC timeline are armed with basic weapons and with realistic load outs. The only real, armed to the teeth suit would be the RX-78GP03 Gundam Dendrobium Orchis but sadly they don't make a model for this suit (or that I can find). If you can find it check into the RX-78GP02 Gundam Physalis, every place I've looked (from my normal sights) seems to have it back ordered but this is like the only Gundam with a nuke launcher (making it pretty armed to the teeth imo).

If anything I'd say head on over to mahq.net and take a look at the Gundam section. They have full work ups of all Gundam mechs from all Gundam series with pics, you can use that as a way to judge suits to buy as models (you'll find more models for the older series of UC, the newer ones had limited mechs made for models).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Sign in to follow this