Sign in to follow this  
Across the Universe

Drawings

Once upon a triangle I was bored. Instead of sitting on the couch and watching Degrassi like most kids my age I decided to pick up a pen and express my creativity on the back of my homework sheets. Soon afterwords I discovered the joys of Paint SAI and began digitally drawing my shit.

Of course I'm lazy so they're all sloppy and gross. I blame society.

10ppmi8.jpg

That one is me as Kururu from Sgt. Frog. How pimp am I?

2sbr0xd.png

This tis' of me frolicking through the grass. I'm probably on my way to Wallmart or something.

2hn5ljr.png

That one's my friend Melissa, having a picnic with ALL her friends.

dr71au.png

That's the secret shrine I have for Callan in the back of my closet >:3 :nosebleed:

352hgus.png

Thats Butter's from South Park... looking like a fag.

9amxxd.png

Thats my friend Hannah being a retard. Her arms look like that irl im srly

ims7xz.jpg

Darkness never shone so bright

believe me, there are people

I like... where's Hanna n Kaylee :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Refreshing art/ drawing style! A graphic novel in the works? The pictures where those hands are all curvy reminded me of Uzumaki ^_^

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Refreshing art/ drawing style! A graphic novel in the works? The pictures where those hands are all curvy reminded me of Uzumaki ^_^

Uzumaki? O_O Who is that? Isn't that a horror manga with severed heads? Why do you read such things? *looks at you oddly*

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It's the manga where everything is a 'spiral' ;) ... X'D ... you know of it too!!!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this