Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

‘Stop the Sag’ billboards battle low-slung pants

N.Y. state lawmaker taps campaign funds to spread message

NEW YORK - Saying low-slung pants give their wearers a bad image, a state lawmaker is making the point with some images of his own.Brooklyn residents awoke Thursday to the sight of two "Stop the Sag" billboards — and more were on the way, organizers said. The signs show two men in jeans low enough to display their underwear. The billboards were bankrolled by state Sen. Eric Adams, who also made an online video to send his message: "You can raise your level of respect if you raise your pants."

As if lookin at some losers undies isn't enough now we have billboards :nah:

Bill Cosby caused a stir by blasting baggy pants, alongside other things he considered missteps by black youths, at an NAACP event in 2004. President Barack Obama, as a candidate, came out against low-sitting trousers in 2008."Some people might not want to see your underwear. I'm one of them," Obama told MTV News.

Yeah and I'm another one. When I see saggin I just give the turd my disgusted death glare.... I have yet to see them not pull up their pants after that look :P

Give it up homies, ya look stupid :bingo:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah, it's one of those things that makes them look like they either don't know how to dress themselves or they got their clothes out of the homeless bin. Except most homeless people dress better than that, so I have to go with the first.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

kinda ^_^

If only I had that power! :wahaha:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this