Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Nick Levasseur "Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just wasn't enough"

Nick Levasseur Apology: 'Anime Is A Prime Example Of Why Two Nukes Just Wasn't Enough,' State Rep Said (VIDEO)

New Hampshire State Rep. Nick Levasseur has apologized for saying, "Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just wasn't enough," on Facebook..

The Manchester Democrat quickly backpedaled. "I would like to deeply apologize for the insensitivity of this post. It was a poorly thought out comment, posted jest on my private Facebook page," Levasseur said in a statement.

"This, of course, does not excuse the comment. This type of statement has no place in public or private discourse. It does not represent any true opinion, political or personal."

WATCH the local news coverage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp-USKnPDbY

Could be considered offensive? Really?

It is offensive.

He should lose his fuckin job yo

:redcard:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

yeah big recard there seeing as basically 50% of japan people watch anime and not to mention the amount of US citizens which are followers

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just wasn't enough
from youtube comments

"U.S.A is a prime example of why two airplanes just wasn't enough"

LOL damn O_O

:picknose:Damnit... Now I want more than 2 scoops of raisens...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Damn people say the stupidest things I swear!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Ah... but when you are a representative OF THE PEOPLE THAT ELECTED YOU we expect more then this genocidal fantasy

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this