Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

New Iron Man 2 trailer

Got back from watching this is non-3D or non-Imax. A bit clunky, nice n loud, every scene with War Machine was BADASS, and a bit of a tip - watch all the way through the credits, there's a lil something you don't wanna miss.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this movie wasnt made in 3D pchan :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i thought it was way better then the original

They used Tony Stark more then Ironman, but unlike other hero flicks, he was atleast entertaining

i hate hero movies that arnt about the hero

hence why the new batmans are awesome,

there about batman

btw how ironman 1 should have ended:

adW46gsMTXM

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

it's so nice to have a sequal that holds up to the original!....Downey makes the perfect Tony Stark, in my opinion....lots of action and explosions, but also good character development and good motives for actions taken....they didn't just stick a guy in there and say 'here's the bad guy'....

and yes, loved that HISHE! "I will freezebreath your face off!" "No you won't." "No, I won't." XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

high five you into the ground ;p

Tony Stark was played really well imo

In public, a total jackass, but in private a very different person

The Captain America Shield was a nice addition ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

this movie wasnt made in 3D pchan :P

:sheepish: my bad my bad ...

Robert is the perfect Tony Stark, like Bale was Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wouldnt have Tony Stark in build a deactivation code into all the suits just in case

he is one of the smartest people on earth after all...

sigpic1620_11.gif

wouldnt have Tony Stark in build a deactivation code into all the suits just in case

he is one of the smartest people on earth after all...

I'm sure he did. Someone also mentioned to him that he would have some kind of failsafe so that only he could use the suit. But remember, he was dying at that point, and figured the suit needed to be passed on at some point. And Rhodey is the one he would have trusted with it. But being Tony Stark, he wouldn't have just given him the suit, so this way worked.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

valid point,

Btw there is talks on the 3rd ironman having the Manderin,

However, the director is concerned how the next IM movie will match up with the Marvel universe their building (Thor, Cap USA, and Avengers)

sigpic1620_11.gif

I'm sure he did. Someone also mentioned to him that he would have some kind of failsafe so that only he could use the suit. But remember, he was dying at that point, and figured the suit needed to be passed on at some point. And Rhodey is the one he would have trusted with it. But being Tony Stark, he wouldn't have just given him the suit, so this way worked.

Yes it was mentioned several times, to where it was pretty clear that Tony let him fly off with the suit.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!