Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sledgstone

New Iron Man 2 trailer

16 posts in this topic

Got back from watching this is non-3D or non-Imax. A bit clunky, nice n loud, every scene with War Machine was BADASS, and a bit of a tip - watch all the way through the credits, there's a lil something you don't wanna miss.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

this movie wasnt made in 3D pchan :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Loved it. I really appreciate how they focus a lot on Tony Stark the man, and its not all about flying around in his suit and blowing shit up. As cool as that is, acting is still important. lol

dvabanner.png

I loved it too and so did my 4 year old daughter. I thought it was put together very well. DX is right about keeping focus because most movies make the mistake with sequals by cutting down on the acting and story to focus on overblown actions scenes with no breaks.

i thought it was way better then the original

They used Tony Stark more then Ironman, but unlike other hero flicks, he was atleast entertaining

i hate hero movies that arnt about the hero

hence why the new batmans are awesome,

there about batman

btw how ironman 1 should have ended:

adW46gsMTXM

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

it's so nice to have a sequal that holds up to the original!....Downey makes the perfect Tony Stark, in my opinion....lots of action and explosions, but also good character development and good motives for actions taken....they didn't just stick a guy in there and say 'here's the bad guy'....

and yes, loved that HISHE! "I will freezebreath your face off!" "No you won't." "No, I won't." XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

high five you into the ground ;p

Tony Stark was played really well imo

In public, a total jackass, but in private a very different person

The Captain America Shield was a nice addition ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

action scenes were superb but i don't know i really dislike the characters, except Ivan lmao. but yes it was better than the original definitely

yougorelena.jpg

this movie wasnt made in 3D pchan :P

:sheepish: my bad my bad ...

Robert is the perfect Tony Stark, like Bale was Bruce Wayne in Batman Begins.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wouldnt have Tony Stark in build a deactivation code into all the suits just in case

he is one of the smartest people on earth after all...

sigpic1620_11.gif

wouldnt have Tony Stark in build a deactivation code into all the suits just in case

he is one of the smartest people on earth after all...

I'm sure he did. Someone also mentioned to him that he would have some kind of failsafe so that only he could use the suit. But remember, he was dying at that point, and figured the suit needed to be passed on at some point. And Rhodey is the one he would have trusted with it. But being Tony Stark, he wouldn't have just given him the suit, so this way worked.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

valid point,

Btw there is talks on the 3rd ironman having the Manderin,

However, the director is concerned how the next IM movie will match up with the Marvel universe their building (Thor, Cap USA, and Avengers)

sigpic1620_11.gif

I'm sure he did. Someone also mentioned to him that he would have some kind of failsafe so that only he could use the suit. But remember, he was dying at that point, and figured the suit needed to be passed on at some point. And Rhodey is the one he would have trusted with it. But being Tony Stark, he wouldn't have just given him the suit, so this way worked.

Yes it was mentioned several times, to where it was pretty clear that Tony let him fly off with the suit.

dvabanner.png

I fucking loved IM2. I love all the hints and nudges towards Captain America. *wink*

3-1.gif