Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

New Moon out taday

Does anybody read or follow these Twilight Series books/movies?:huh:

I know alot of the kids my mom works with are big on it (she works at a High School) but I did read all the book and I own Twilight and NewMoon on Bluray. However I did not go out at midnight last night and pick up my copy of New Moon ( I got the collectable tin at Best Buy Pre Order). U could say In a little goofy for being into these movies/books cuz its like kids stuff but at least Im not a part of a Moms for Twilight support group and Im under 30

I think Im allowed to like this just a little bit :):bingo:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I personally think the whole thing is overrated garbage.

I've heard reasonable people say that the first movie was great, and the second one flat out sucked..

Fanatics say the second one was awesome... then again so did the Transformer movie fanatics... and let me tell you... Transformers 2 sucked ass. And I loved the original.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I haven't read/seen either. Drama aint my genera and vampires walking around in broad daylight is horse shit.

Lestat~ oh now there was a vampire. Ann Rice pre jesus freak out was some good stuff.

And really woman! I don't see what age has to do with anything. I've enjoyed plenty of movies/series with a G or PG rating. People like what they like, who else likes it doesn't really matter. Ya think I give a crap what other people think of me reading/watching One Piece or Ippo? Puh-leeze. Just because someone else isn't entertained or inspired by what you like doesn't mean you should feel some kind of remorse or regret for liking it yourself. Different things attract different personalities. If everyone liked the same tired ass shit there would be no diversity; boring world :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I personally think the whole thing is overrated garbage.

:bingo:

And vampires don't go to school during the day, DUH. Skin lotion or no lotion. I feel like the characters have 1 thing in common, they're all EMO. Period.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I don't get what is so fucking great about the movies. I didn't have a problem with the first and actually kind of liked it even though I really hate the glittery skinned going to school thing. The school thing dosen't really make much sense. I could understand if they were trying to keep themselves in control by surrounding with non-vampires but they all seem to not interact or really even speak to anyone at the school so if their trying to form bonds or anything they aren't doing a very good job, that and in the second movie one of their newest recruits went absolutely bat shit over a little bit of Bella's blood hitting the floor lol.