Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

New Monitor!~

I just picked out my first monitor. Im so used to having hand me downs or those big bulky old monitors so when tax returns came I went to Best Buy and picked out my new baby. It's a 22 inch LG Wide LCD monitor model # W2240. Spent around 200 bucks plus I got a three year warranty. Can't wait to be able to play The Witcher and yes I am considering playing WOW.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Dont play MMOs man me and my wife used to play the fuck out of wow and ran our own successful raiding guild and shit. Needless to say it raped our personal lives since we ran a late night weekDAYS (fuck the weekends and the kids it brings out) raid guild. The reason why we raided during the week was because me and her both at our employers volunteered to work every weekend for the right to always have mon-wed off (we worked four 10 hour shifts thur-sun). Once we played wow a lot we never went out anymore or did anything other than play that damn game together. We even forsaked watching TV or movies just to play more. MMOs will do that to you.

Oh Eli that Monitor is SO nice!!!!!! MMOs are addicting in fact have u heard of World Of Wracraft Widows? Im on their mailing list. LOL.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

lol Thank you HK. And I've been playing WoW since March of 2005. lol I only just recently stopped raiding due to necessary priorities. I love that game, but goddamn is it addictive.

3-1.gif