Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

EEEE!! *happy dance*

NEWCOMPUTERNEWCOMPUTERNEWCOMPUTER!

My boyfriend brought me my late Christmas gift tonight. An AMD X4 620 processor with 4gig of ram, an NVIDIA Geforce GTS 250, new DVD burner and 2Tb secondary drive all wrapped up in a nice new case. EEEEEE!!

I can now play Oblivion with the highest graphic settings! And Assassin's Creed! AND I can go out and get Dragon's Age next little extra money I have!!

Oh wait, I have to reinstall FFXI. And wait for it to update. And get all my files off Rosaleen Quad and move them over as well as redo my Firefox plugins and learn Windows 7. Eh, small price to pay for SHINEY NEW SYSTEM! SHIIIIINEEYYY!!

Some girls go gaga over jewlery or flowers. I'm giddy because of a new computer. I guess that just reinforces the geekness. HEEEEE! *happy dance*

Ok, back to getting ready for bed, just had to post that. ^_^;;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

*drools* Im so happy for you~! I LOVE OBLIVION and ASSASSIN'S CREED. I miss my PS3...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

eeeiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! i can imagine you saying that all in like.. 10 seconds X'D haha yayy!!! congrats!! :D

thats......about how long it took me to type it up....^_^;;....

I'm going by today and getting the latest FFXI compilation so it'll run with W7 without any problems. So it won't take huge amounts of time to update plus I get the last three mini-expansions as well. Whee!

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg