Sign in to follow this  
Eli

Final Fantasy XIII

To be the most efficient, you would save up 24 or 32 of the most cost efficient organic materials and use them all at once to instantly create a 3x EXP multiplier, then use however many cost effective mechanical components it takes to reach max level in one fell swoop so that it all gets the 3x multiplier, otherwise you wind up wasting a shit ton of materials.

3-1.gif

thanks guys....

now tell me more about the chocobos~ :puppyeyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

You don't get the ability to use them until Chapter 11 and on top of that you need to do 15 or so side missions until you even unlock the ability to use them (something with saving their clan or what not, didn't see that side mission when my roommate did it).

About the only real thing they're useful for is digging up items for weapon upgrading or selling for money. They don't seem to increase your characters speed when you ride them and they give you some wacky jumping distances.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Cute is a matter of opinion. They got these weird ass side burns going for them (the ones you ride) which I do like but it doesn't exactly add a cuteness factor to them (makes them look more bad ass imo). As Eli and I have said the baby chocobo is by far the cutest thing ever (it even does little cute dances that make you go "Awww").

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

rofl That guy kills me. Sadly enough, every gripe he has about it is perfectly justified. You simply have to be enough of a fan to wade through it.

I just finished it tonight and as confused as I am about the plot, I really did enjoy this game, believe it or not. He's right, it got good after about 20 hours. My character development is through the roof and I was entirely too strong for that pussy end boss. But yeah... Great game, despite it's countless short-comings. It is time for bed now. *thud*

3-1.gif

Unlike other ff titles, i'm finding I have to make time to play it, and often don't

i want to finish it, but just don't feel motivated

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

i couldn't finish ff12 personally

FFX2 was so shit i dont think it was ment to be taken serious, but ff12 wasnt bad, just i felt it was trying to be an offline mmo. which is long and boring.

i couldnt finish ffx2,12

13 is way better then them, but i think FF team rely on their brand to sell

look at what was good about the previous games and imprive on that as opposed to changing directions

sigpic1620_11.gif

Well, i understand them switching everything up each time, because it takes so many years to out a game out that if you adopted the same system as the last time, there's a huge chance that a large theoretical fraction of your possible player base did not like that system and knew you were using it again, they might not buy it. With all of that considered, it could also make a game stale without a change in sight for 5 3-5 more years. It's such a huge risk regardless of what they do, so they opt to switch it up everytime to keep things interesting.

Personally, I think a mix of VII, IX and X would be perfect.

3-1.gif

I will put my two cents in on this.

Battle System: Very simple, but honestly, i dont like having to choose the wrong spell on accident or not choosing the right thing to do. The whole trio system with spell casters, attackers, healers, status boosters, or status killers make it easy to take out certain things. Launching is straight up amazing to watch.

Story: honestly, its easy to follow but very basic and boring story.

Characters: equally boring, but they look amazing

To anyone who is wondering, I played this on Xbox360 and ive watched someone play it on PS3, and i cant even tell the difference on both played on 1080p.

On a side note, the I got the official guide with it so it made going through and finding everything very easily.

If i were to give it out of ten..... probably a 7.5/10

better than some FF's but not better than the greats. its a middle ground. they really lead me on to something great but, but AFTER the game stops becoming so damn linear, I cant even pick it up again. I feel like i wasted 25 hours to get there and then i dont want to play it.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

im near the end, like 2 pages in the guide left with a note saying theres plenty of hours left, meaning hours of battles to finish this game, really can be asked...

sigpic1620_11.gif

Square have pretty much said that ff7 cant be remade as it would take too long to make a non linear game with the graphics of ff13.

hence why a lot of RPG's are being made for inferior machines like the DS and iPhone, as a lot faster to make

wont be a new FF for like 5-7 years not inc ff14 the mmorpg

sigpic1620_11.gif

Square have pretty much said that ff7 cant be remade as it would take too long to make a non linear game with the graphics of ff13.

hence why a lot of RPG's are being made for inferior machines like the DS and iPhone, as a lot faster to make

Yeah, i doubt they could make a large game like FF7 with the insane graphics that they have now. i think it would lag crazyyy

and as for final fantasy remakes, FF:Tactics is coming to iPhone, and I cannot wait! my favorite one on my phone! seems like they will wind up making most, up till 9 on iphone and DS

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50