Sign in to follow this  
Midget

somthing random

so last weekend I was supose to help this little old pack up her house cause she's supose to be moving. when I got there she told me that she doesn't even know if she really i moving so she had me help her organize some of her cupboards and closets. so we get to this one closet cupboard mix type thing........ it wasn't quite big enough to be a coset but it was exactly Small enough to be consider a cupboard. Anyways sh want me to completely clean it out. I opened it up and it was jam pack with walmart tymp plastic bags, An I'm sitting there looking at it going "seriously lady." I mean what would a 70 year old lady need with all those bags?

so I start cleaning the coleset/cupbaord out and first of I find random egg cartons, and things that should have probably thrown away. Second she looks at me and says "if find an shopping bags from disigner stores put then off to the side. I want to keep them." an I'm siting there thinking its just a bag so what if its from a designer store. ya know? I mean if she wants to remember that she went to whatever desiner store she went to she can just look at the object she bought from there.

so I'm pulling these bags out of the closet/cupboard and I'm like I'm not going to go through all these bags to find all the ones from designer stores cause there must have been a million bags in that closet/cupbaord. so I just start stufing them in the garbage bag so they could get recycled or something. so i get all these bags cleared out, finnally. lol

it took abou an hour there were so many. after I got them all cleared out she looked at me an was all like "now I have a place to put my broom and mop!" and I'm sitting there thinking "well if you hadn't have filled the clset cupboard with plastic bags you would have been able to put yourbrrom an op in there in the first place."

Old people collect the weirdest stuff or just stuff in general. My husband's grandmother left a 4 bedroom house full I mean FULL of stuff when she died. It took years to sort and clear that house out so it could be sold.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Awwww I kinda keep bags too from expensive stores because most of the times I hate what I bought from there, or wanna forget about it, cos ... they ... don't fit =_=

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I keep plastic bags. They're good for little trash bags for little trash cans and for cleaning out my car. That, and I prefer to recycle the ones I don't use, so i collect them until i remember to take them up to be recycled. ^^;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

well I think I might be as bad as that little old laidy but I colect the little toys out of gumball machines. =]

Homies were in the capsule toys at our P&C store for probably 2 years. X'D

post-1-135551584672_thumb.jpg

We used to get stickers out of the capsules, but we haven't seen any interesting ones in forever.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg