Ladywriter

Who is the tuffest short guy?

GT Goku dun count. he wasnt born vertically challenged so screw him. :P

It's a tuff call between Vegeta and Hiei. It would be an interisting fight :slap:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hmmm... I'm not sure which of them is faster. Vegeta maybe? He's taller. :P

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Hiei... granted I haven't been following either series very well for quite a while... I'd say he would win. The whole jagon eye and turning GREEN and covered in eyes (totally freaky if you ask me) would not only increase his speed and power but also freak Vegeta out into submission, or at least startle him just long enough for Hiei to go demon on him... with the dragon thingie and the sword... yah... need to watch more anime...

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

COBRA 1: Vageta...tho im tossed up between the 2, but if i had my final flash icon, i would post it right now lol

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

Slippers makes a good point. :P

Not to mention Vegeta was able to conquer/destroy planets in the very beginning of the series. Don't forget to take into concideration how much stronger he gets as the series progresses.

but, I havn't seen too many episodes of yu yu. So I couldn't say for sure.

Vegeta would own him. Think about it. Minor spoiler:

when the portal was open, and Kurama and Hiei and the gang went through the portal into Demon world, they had to hold on to Kurama because he was able to fly from that plant. If not for Kurama, they would've been screwed.

Now take Vegeta. He gets thrown from like twice the distance... and on top of that, he gets enegry balls shot at him or a knee in the back as hits the ground, and is still able to get up alive.

How about being attacked? Yusuke defeated Hiei with his spirit gun. One shot. Of course, you might say "well, Hiei is much stronger now!). Well, even if you compared it to Vegeta when he wasn't as strong as he is now. I can't count the times Vegeta has been shot by enegry balls that were much worse than what Yusuke was able to provide.

And Vegeta is one tough bastard. He knows how to take a beating. Plus, Vegeta is one clever tactician. I'd say even more so than Hiei.

What about power? Hiei, even with his powers multiplied by 100, can't even amount to half the power Vegeta has. Vegeta can destroy the world with little effort. Especially in his SSJ4 form... SSJ4 Vegeta vs. Hiei? Hahahaha :laugh: . Vegeta would just be sitting there like the badass he is while Hiei gives it his all... which wouldn't even bruise Vegeta.

And Hiei's sword wouldn't even scratch Vegeta. Remember when Gohan broke Trunk's Z Sword? Well, Vegeta is much stronger than what Gohan was. Or how about when Gohan and Goku were TRAINING, and easily broke the sword? So Hiei would attack Vegeta and his sword would break. And Hiei's sword is one of his stronger attacks.

And if all else fails: Vegeta could go into self-destruction mode (like he did with Buu), and blow Hiei and himself to bits so nobody would win.

I could go on... but I think I've made my point :).

R.I.P. CPL A.Q.

R.I.P. SPC D.M.

R.I.P. SGT C.K. III

Gone but NEVER forgotten!

EDWARD ELRIC!!

"Who did you call a micro midget that is so small you can't target him?!!?"

^_^* hahaha, god FMA is SOOOO de bomb, can you say GAWD BOMB!

human cyborg relations :happy: