Ladywriter

Who is the tuffest short guy?

Vegeta doesn't lose because he sucks, he loses because theres always someone stronger than him.. and that someone is always someone he's fighting.

.. He's always been second best. Don't discard him because he always gets shafted and has to fight people that're insanely, or significantly better than him.

Throughout the series he does grow stronger mind you.. he might not have been able to beat freiza on namek but by time gohan was having that power struggle with perfect cell, he would be able to pwn that gender-challenged albino morphling without a hitch.

Vegeta is such a cool character ^_^ but he's always been over-shadowed by Goku because the latter was the hero of the series. Like Sesshomaru, I think Vegeta's really strong and is just cast wrong.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

well i guess the show wouldnt really be the same with out yusuke or kuwabara though i dont really like them but as i said in some forum with hiei, it just balances it all out, their attitudes, stupidity every thing.

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg